2007 Past Events
- Dec, 31, 2007: Gary's look back at Cannabis and Wisconsin in 2007:
Part One /
Nov. 17, 2007: Video of WI State Senate Committee MMJ Hearing, Dr. Bearman UW Med School presentation, now online
- Nov. 19, 2007: IMMLY PRESS RELEASE: IMMLY To Rep. Scott Suder: Provide Details Of So-Called
"Loopholes" In Medical Marijuana Bill
-- Appleton Post Crescent:
Editorial: Medical marijuana law deserves consideration
Nov. 14,, 2007: Photo by Lyn. Jacki with State Senator Jon Erpenbach
after WI State Senate Committee Hearing, 11/14/07.
- Nov. 14,, 2007: IMMLY Event
in Madison WI: Monday, Nov. 14, 2007: Lecture, Reception and Book Signing for David Bearman MD
- Oct. 24, 2007: WI Assembly Speaker Huebsch assigns
AB 550 Jacki Rickert Medical Marijuana Act to Leah Vukmirís Health committee
- Oct. 7, 2007:
Jacki speaks at Harvest Fest 37, at the
WI State Capitol in Madison.
- Oct. 5, 2007: 5th Annual IMMLY Medical Cannabis Benefit Friday, Oct. 5th, 2007
- Oct. 2, 2007:Eau Claire Leader-Telegram: Mondovi woman leads fight for medical marijuana
- Wisconsin's Fox Valley Scene's October issue:
Is My Medicine Legal YET?
- Sept. 27, 2007: Mondovi Herald News: Medical
Marijuana Bill Named For Mondovi Resident
- Sept. 26, 2007: Capital Times: Letter
to the Editor: It's time for state residents to actively support medical marijuana bill
Sept. 19, 2007: Quest for Justice coverage:
* Wisconsin Radio Network: Their medicine's not legal yet
* Badger Herald: Medical cannabis supporters unite
Sept. 17, 2007: RELEASE: Is My Medicine Legal YET?: Jacki Rickert Medical Marijuana Act To Be Introduced Sept. 18
- Sept. 12, 2007: Join IMMLY at the Wisconsin
State Capitol for the "Quest for Justice on Sept. 18th.
- July 10, 2007: Rep. Vukmir's office summons Capitol Police to eject Wisconsin medical cannabis patients and family members
- June 13, 2007: IMMLY
gets lead letter to the editor in USA Today!
- May 2, 2007: An Open Letter to
Rep. Leah Vukmir, R-Wauwatosa
April 18, 2007: IMMLY Responds to WI
Assembly Health Committee Chair 's attack on patients
Thursday, September 22, 2011
THIS PAGE HAS
BEEN ACCESSED 3502